1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shaw Lane FC hoping to sign Kayode Odejayi

Discussion in 'National League Forum' started by Romared, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Romared

Romared Member Barnsley

Beverage:
    Amarone/ carling
    First Game:
    The 35 yr old ex Reds " goalmachine" has been in talks with Shaw Lane FC recently , he does have other offers tho ,
    Meanwhile Shaw Lane FC have doubts about weer they will be playing next season , They currently ground share with Barnsley Rugby Club , the Rugby club have first option regarding games ,
    The pitch has caused a few problems for the football team , they are looking to move to another venue locally ! I can only think of Frickley who have a ground up to the standards required ,

2. ruthyn

ruthyn Well-Known Member Moderator Barnsley

Beverage:
    Old Speckled Hen
    First Game:
    Reds 1 Chester 1 Jan 1974 att. 8,511 No entrance fee to get in for anybody!. Murphy OG!
    only 35? thought he was a lot older!
    Still his goal will always be remembered in Barnsley, what sort of money can they afford to pay him?

3. OP
    OP
    Romared

Romared Member Barnsley

Beverage:
    Amarone/ carling
    First Game:
    [Qwouldn't uthyn, post: 14757, member: 2"]only 35? thought he was a lot older!
    Still his goal will always be remembered in Barnsley, what sort of money can they afford to pay him?[/QUOTE]
    I wouldnt really know , I heard over the last few seasons that they paid around £100/200 per game ? Probably have to pay more now after their promotion ,